Desperately Seeking Something

Today I am seeking myself.
The most elusive creature
known to me. Always hiding
and shying away from living
in the light. Fearing, fearing,
fearing........?



Friday, January 28, 2011

NOT YOUR GRANDMA'S CHICKEN ANYMORE!


I will pluck you up!
Add caption
                                                                Chicken happens to be one of America's favorite foods. It's a culinary delight that's very versatile in any cook's kitchen. I myself have been known to indulge in many tasty poultry cuisines and will undoubtedly do so again. One hears so many ugly stories about  chicken farming that could turn even the hardiest poultry connoisseur into a reluctant vegetarian. I would rather think of my food( before it made its way to my plate) as happy go lucky free rangers who never saw "it" coming. Bioengineering and force feeding? Grandma, where did we go wrong? But that's fodder for another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment