Desperately Seeking Something

Today I am seeking myself.
The most elusive creature
known to me. Always hiding
and shying away from living
in the light. Fearing, fearing,
fearing........?



Thursday, March 28, 2013

First Post For 2013




A LITTLE TO  SAY ABOUT 2013. so far....


There's something to be said about writing in red.
Only three things come to mind.
Error, anger, injury.
Non of the above translate to what I'm writing
right now. I realized when I logged on tonight that
I had not written anything this year on any of my
blogs. Poetry or otherwise. Truth is I haven't had a lot
to say and inspiration is lacking. I could throw a pity
party but I'm pretty sure I would be the only guest.
I have hosted plenty of those and even I leave early.
Okay, 2013.
It is now March 20 and a quarter of the year is already
spent. I haven't picked up a paint brush to do any-
thing serious and I've only recently started writing
in a journal again. That has helped. I'm thinking again.
One major, major thing happen last year in 2012.
I lost another brother to an early and unforeseeable
death( to be discussed in a later blog).
On a lighter note. Someone at work asked me to 
do a portrait for them. I hope I get to follow through
on that. Tomorrow is the beginning of a three day
weekend and Sunday is Easter. I have no plans or
invitations but in our family you don't really need 
one. Just don't come empty handed to the table.
For this particular day, remember, it's not about the
bunny. It's about the Man.
God bless us all on this special day.
HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment