Desperately Seeking Something

Today I am seeking myself.
The most elusive creature
known to me. Always hiding
and shying away from living
in the light. Fearing, fearing,
fearing........?



Saturday, June 18, 2011

GOD GAVE ME FREE WILL: SO, NO TAKE BACKS

Free will. Would you have it any other way?
You have choices to make. No one else dares to make them for you unless it’s your choice to allow them to do so. When we make what seems like the wrong decision and chaos ensues, we look for someone to blame. Our number one scapegoat? God, of course. When something bad happens (death, war, serious injuries, sickness, etceteras) we are quick to ask, ‘how could He allow this to happen’. ‘Why doesn’t He do something?’  Well, I say He did something during the Creation. He gave us the power to act for ourselves. There are tragedies in life. Accept them and you will be okay, maybe. God’s will, your will, life’s will. Sometimes when we are at our worst we are blessed with a true miracle. Sometimes we can be the engineers of someone else’s blessing. I won’t blame God when one doesn’t come my way. Okay, maybe for a brief second. I'm only human. I’ll just keep on praying and accept my limitations.            
                                   

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel. I like color that springs from the darkness. It's like watching movies with the lights off.

    ReplyDelete