Desperately Seeking Something

Today I am seeking myself.
The most elusive creature
known to me. Always hiding
and shying away from living
in the light. Fearing, fearing,
fearing........?



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HOLD YOUR FARTS! I'M BREATHING HERE!

Okay, I don't really know where I want to go with this title. I was at the library earlier today and I was having one of those silent gas bombardments in the art section. Good thing I had the aisle to myself. When ever words accumulate in my mind (brain fart) and they sound like they might be worth writing down, that's what I do. This seemed at the time to be a funny subject to blog about. I wasn't actually thinking about discussing poots. I was thinking more on the subject of being forced to listen to something you could really care less about and yet there is someone in your face who just will not let it go. They just keep stinking up the room with the same old farts and not allow it to dissipate and let you take a decent breath of fresh air. Sometimes you gotta know when to squeeze out a silent one and either pretend it didn't happen or walk away. Just in case you don't know, I'm using the fart commentary as a euphemism for useless conversation. Something like this blog posting. Can you smell it?         

No comments:

Post a Comment