Desperately Seeking Something

Today I am seeking myself.
The most elusive creature
known to me. Always hiding
and shying away from living
in the light. Fearing, fearing,
fearing........?



Saturday, June 8, 2013

UNINSPIRED...BLAH, BLAH BLAH








Yeah. That's about it . I mean will it get more interesting than blab, blah, blah? Hmmm...probably not. It took me a half minute to think of the last three words and one of them wasn't even a word. My thoughts are more interesting when I'm away from the computer and no paper or pen is at hand. Having a slight short term memory that has proven to be a problem when I try to recollect those fleeting moments. I now carry a small notebook and pen with me whenever I can. I love paper, pencils and pens. Someday I might buy a tablet but you can be assured that it will never replace my three amigos. Can you say technophobe, anyone? Don't even get me started. If I drop my pen and paper on concrete, I wont have to take them to be repaired or purchase a new one. Think about it. I know electronic items are more fun and often needed in this century, yada, yada, yada but there's a lot to be enjoyed doing it the old fashion way. Ebooks? Please!






No comments:

Post a Comment